Roon crashed when updating to 1.7 build 536. My core is on Unraid 6.7 NAS

My last update before this one was to 1.7 build 521 and updating caused a crash. Happening again with update to 536. My core’s path to the logs is \TOWER\rootshare\appdata\RoonServer\Logs
This time I am getting you the logs before i try anything like restart, or re-install. Here is the RoonServer and RAATServer logs OneDrive link to my Roon log files

I did re-boot the machine that has the core, but it did not fix anything, but it may have generated the 2nd log file. The other log file, I think is before I rebooted. I have not re-installed yet and will wait for instructions.

Last time Dylan said if a crash occurs again (that requires re-installing or rebooting the core), to do log copies, before I re-install or reboot the core
And you said ideally, before starting with a fresh database, you can let us know and we can get the logs, enable diagnostics, and do some additional troubleshooting to find out the cause and get things resolved without a re-install.

A post was split to a new topic: Problem when updating to new version

A post was merged into an existing topic: Build 521 - Can not find Core on Unraid 6.7