Roon crashes on start-up when Tidal is connected

I have already deleted all the app files multiple times so I really no longer need to back-up anything since all of it gone anyway.

Yes, when I delete the app data in the uninstall section it works again, it even works just fine as long as I remain in that instance, but once I have listened to multiple tracks and roon creates a playlist for me regardless if I had tidal connected or not, once I close the app it won’t start back up again.

I believe it is an issue in trying to recall the playlist it created or something close to that that leads to roon unable to start after closing it.

The reason on why you got a fresh instance of roon reporting is because like I said before, once I start a fresh install of roon it works perfectly fine, but once it creates a playlist regardless if it on internal memory or tidal, and then I close the app, it won’t start back up again unless I delete the app data. After much investigation I found that if I start roon and don’t play any tracks, I can open it and close it as many times as I want and it will start up from closure just fine, I believe the issue is that roon is trying to recall the playlist and is unable to, so it just stops responding.