Roon crashes when I turn up the volume with the Mac keys

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac 27" 2019
Roon 1.6 B475.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
All cabled.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
When I turn up the volume with the Mac keys, Roon crashes.

Hi @M_Beer,

What version of Mac OS is your Core running?

Can you reproduce the issue once more and make a note of the time it occurs so we can enable diagnostics?

Hi Dylan,

I’m on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.1.

Every time I want to upper or lower the volume via the keys Fn + F10 and F11, Roon crashes immediately.

Hope you can help.

Hi @M_Beer,

Can you make the crash happen once more and make a note of the time, in your local timezone, that the crash occurs? With the timestamp we can enable diagnostics and the team can review what was happening in the diagnostics report at that time.

Sure, it happened again just now, 12.11 local time.

Hi @M_Beer,

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

A post was split to a new topic: Roon on Catalina crashes after using volume keys

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.