Roon crashing on all Samsung Android

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 Roon Version 1.7 Build 521 stable 32 bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Comcast Xfinity, Pakedge switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type)
USB Ayre Codex

Description Of Issue
Updated all 4 of my Samsung devices, Note 8, Note 10, Galaxy TAB A and NOTE 4. All are crashing before I can connect to core. App just crashes.
Hugh

Hi @Hugh_Fountain,

Is everything working okay on the Windows 10 Core machine (if you’re using the UI there)?

If you reinstall is there any change?

Everything is working perfectly. Please note, this is also happening at work with both the Nucleus and Nucleus+. Only Android devices are dropping. IPADs are fine.
Hugh

Hi @Hugh_Fountain,

There are a couple of issues related to certain Android devices that our team is working on resolving. Depending on the issue, reinstalling the app might help, but either way we are hoping to release very soon.

Thanks, and apologies for the trouble.

Hello Dylan,
I’ve tried that on all devices. Works only one time for about 2 minutes then crashes.
Hugh

@Hugh_Fountain, @dylan

My Galaxy Note8 works flawlessly all the time, not a single crash.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.