Roon crashing on Mac running Catalina

I am having the same problems with Roon 1.7 on my mac mini. frequent Kernel Panics. I am currently on a trial but i wont be continuing if this isn’t resolved beforehand. At this price perfection and reliability is expected. The android app also crashes frequently on my Huawei Mate 20X phone too. when its working its fantastic but i can’t stand poor reliability.

Hi @mark_perrin,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often do you see Roon crash? Is there anything specific that seems to cause the crash to occur?

I have solved this issue. it was caused by a faulty Ram module.

Hello @mark_perrin,

Thanks for the update here! Glad to hear that you were able to narrow down this behavior to a faulty RAM module and that replacing it has resolved this on your end. Any further issues you may have, just let us know and we can take a look, thanks!

no problem, frustratingly it has substantially eaten into my 2 month evaluation period.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.