Roon Crashing on Mojave

Roon Crashing on Mojave. Is there a update coming soon? If not are we going to be prorated?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is Roon Compatible with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)?

For the current workaround see here:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/is-roon-compatible-with-macos-10-14-mojave/49854/3

The workaround does not work for me with Mojave.
So maybe there is some difference between the beta and the released version anyway?
I am Roonless for the moment. I might have to become a monk or a colombian drug lord to survive this.

I’ve only tried it for the release version and it worked. :thinking:

Really strange. Maybe it has to do with localization then? My system is in Swedish.But that sounds a bit ridiculous.

I also doubt it’s a localization issue. There was another report that there’s a problem with certain graphics cards

It may help if you give some details about your system - then if needed support should pick up on it.

Mac Mini 2012 2.3ghz i7 with 16gb ram and an SSD drive. Still a very quick computer, but graphics is getting old so that might have something to do with it.

Seems to be working for me with the workaround

I don’t think the Mac Mini should have issues. You’re sure you’ve added the Roon.app there:

?

(Sorry, it’s the English version)

Hup! I was lost in translation it seems. Thanks for the screenshot, that did it! Roon is now running again. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Discussion for Mojave Compatibility/Crashing can be continued here:

Locking this thread, please check the above thread for updates.

Thanks,
Noris