Roon download doesn't work

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10, Roon B528.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Roon Tidal to my Kef ls50w

Description Of Issue
I have been a member for over 4 months without a hitch but today the system froze wickedly.
So I eventually uninstalled Roon and now the download procedure stops on the page where Tidal+ Roon are linked and it says to open Roon but that doesn’t happen nor do I get redirected.

What now?
Thanks.

Hi @dan,

Can you please try rebooting your Core to see if that helps?

Is there any change in behavior if you setup TIDAL later in Roon instead of right after it installs? As in by clicking the “setup later” button and then setting it up through Roon Settings -> Services?

Hi again, I have tried rebooting the core numerous times, so I tried going directly to roon and when I clicked on no thanks when asked about the music service the purple spinning wheel hovers on the page wherever I point my mouse. I uninstalled and downloaded again and still got the spinning wheel.

Hi @dan,

Can I ask you to do two things here?

1. Can you please access your Roon logs folder by using these instructions and send me a copy of them via Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com?

2. Can you try setting your old database aside and start with a fresh one to see if it helps?

• Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App to generate a new Roon database folder

Noris, Roon Labs: Support

Attached is the One Drive Link

resending the link to my roon logs

1 Like

Hi @dan,

Thank you for sending the log over, but unfortunately it doesn’t look like it contains much information regarding this issue. Can you please try to use the fresh Roon database as the next step?

Hi again, I’ve had the service running but there are a number of glitches. To navigate the site from start-up to every interaction thereafter I have to minimize the page and then enlarge the page to enable the command, that being to choose an artist or song or volume every action needs to be assisted through minimizing and enlarging the page. I also have no scrolling capacity, so I drag my mouse on the page then minimize and maximize again to navigate the page. I also have to highlight the artist in the search engine after typing in my request as it is invisible until highlighted, then press enter for the engine to function. Needless to say this is ridiculous. I am hoping this can be resolved or that a new iteration is soon to follow.

Continuing discussion on the other support thread opened: