Roon going to the next song before the previous is finished

+1 I have experienced skipping as well.
Difficult to report as there is nothing crashing or not working: it’s just going to the next song before the previous is finished.

Witnessed using my iPad as remote (to a Chord mojo and Focal headphones - connected via Wifi to SGC Core via UltraRendu). listening the my files (stores on SGC) and Tidal.

Let me know how I can help Support determine the cause of the problem.

Open a Support issue and include the details asked for?

apologies, I thought it might be better to add to the existing ticket. I’ll open a new one then.

1 Like

That’s always the best thing to do. Even though the issue may seem the same, there may be different root causes at work.

1 Like

I’ve moved your post over to its own topic, @Olivier_Binet. We can help you take a look at these troubles here!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

How often would you say this is occurring? Have you noticed any patterns? Does it seem to happen with any specific types of files or anything like that?

Thanks Dylan

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Small Green Computer SonicTransporter i5 connected to the NETGEAR switch

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonore UltraRendu connected to the switch and Chord Qutest DAC is connected to ultrarendy via USB and Qutest connected to Amplifier (Atoll in300) → Proac DT8

iPad → Chord Mojo (Moon’s Silver Dragon cable) → Focal Celestee

Description Of Issue

Issue was noticed while listening on the iPad setup: All is well and in the middle of a song, it just jumps to the next one without stopping. It’s happened a few times and I don’t remember if it happens only with my files or Tidal’s or both. Haven’t figured a pattern yet. I would say it’s happens once or twice a day, which is both a lot and very little :slight_smile:

I am conscious it’s very little to work with…