Roon GUI text lost and most of every thing Acer aspire Radeon GPU

Not just lost text lost most of every thing Acer aspire Radeon GPU sent via usb to Oppo sonica dac working perfectly till yesterday

Hi @michael_griffiths,

Can you please share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

What model is the GPU? What is the driver version?

The GPU is Radeon HD 4,300 / 4,500 series Quad cpu 4 GB Memory wdcwd 20 ezrxood8pboscsi st9320325asscsi driver 61760119133 OPPO DRIVER 334230 What i am seeing is exactly the same as Md connelly Michael reported on the 21 feb as said Roon has been working perfectly until build 521 with my own library and Qobuz

Hi @michael_griffiths,

Thanks for the additional info. I have activated diagnostics mode for your account and what this action does is automatically upload a log-set next time your Core turns on and connects to the internet. Can I please request that you let me know the next time you use your Roon Core so that I can check our diagnostics servers for this report?

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.