Roon + HQP very glitchy

I have Roon and HQPlayer running on Windows 10 on a bigger NUC now, which solved the problems I was having running some of the HQP filters. The filters all work fine now but Roon has gotten very glitchy.

If I click on “play from here” or “play” for the whole album it only plays one song then stops, sometimes it will play two songs and stop.

If I click “play” on a track it skips to the next track and plays it also the progress bar is not working.

If I run just Roon without HQP it works fine. I did a reinstall of Roon and HQP but still have the glitches.

Hi Mike,

Do you mean glitchy ?

If so, can you describe your setup, including the Core hardware and network.

1 Like

By glitchy mean if I click on “play from here” or “play” for the whole album it only plays one song then stops, sometimes it will play two songs but it still shows that that the last song is playing and after that song finishes Roon stops , if I click “play” on a track sometimes it plays other times it skips to the next track and plays it, also the progress bar is not working.

NUC running windows 10 ethernet to optical converter to Purestream to Dac.

Core is Superstreamer Network- HQPlayer and zone- Purestream

A post was merged into an existing topic: 24 bit 192khz .WAV files “skip”

Hello @mike_eastman,

When you use HQPlayer’s built in media player, do you see similar behavior? Do you experience this behavior with local as well as streaming from Tidal?

-John