Roon iPhone app crashes

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
I have the latest version.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Roon keeps crashing when I am scrolling. It might crash if I don’t scroll, too, but I haven’t tried it.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi @Andrew_Stein,

So we can better assist you, would you kindly verify the following:

• What version of iOS are you running?
  • What model of iPhone?
  • How long does it take before the app crashes?
  • Has this always occurred or is this something that happened recently?

Thanks!

Hi. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13.5.1. The crashes started within around the last week. They start within around ten to twenty seconds of when I begin using the app. Thank you.

Hello @Andrew_Stein, and thanks for the info! Could you please provide some details on your network setup and also try reinstalling on that remote to see if that helps? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.