Roon is skipping tracks in Tidal and Qobuz

Hi,

Things were going great for a while, but tracks are starting to skip again when playing Qobuz or Tidal.

An error message comes up that tracks or loading slowly and it may be a networking error.

It seems to be quite widespread on different systems since I have been reading about it on different pages. Most have reported that it started yesterday afternoon. It just started today for me.

Maybe this issue can be looked into?

what is your network-internet speed.

can check on fast.com or speedtest.net perhaps.

also your DNS settings for the core should also be using a know good source like 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 in addition to your local router and perhaps your ISP’s as DNS can affect your routing to the streaming servers

Hi @Harley_Solomon,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this issue only occur with TIDAL/Qobuz content? Do local library tracks play ok?
Does the same issue occur if you output to your Core’s “System Output” or “HDMI” zone?

I am having the same issue.

Network is 180mb download & 30 Upload.
Core:
HP Z book Core i7
DNS is 127.0.0.1
This is all through my companies windows server

Have you consulted your IT support? Most likely they might not approve of you running roon tho…something to think about.

Same problem here. Sometimes I need to load the Tidal album up to three times before it displays. This has started since 1.7.

Fill in a support entry and give all the requested details.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.