Roon loses control of Meridian zone players

Hi all, I apologize for the lack of communication since my last update – we understand the impact this bug has had on your listening experience and we should have updated you here more frequently, there’s no doubt about that. We’re going to do our best to not let something like this happen again in the future.

We’ve been testing a fix for this in-house and feel confident that it resolves the issue. However, this fix is part of a larger update that includes other fixes & improvements that are still in beta, which means we’re not ready for public release just yet. Beyond that, we really want to triple-confirm with some of you that our fix resolves the issue before it’s released publicly.

If you’re affected by this issue, please :heart: this post to get access to a beta build that includes the fix for this bug. I’ll take a look at the list tomorrow and follow up with more detail then.

We’re hoping that this will serve as a good stopgap until the public release is ready, and that additional beta testing means we can put this to rest for good. :crossed_fingers:

@Luke_Newland @Simon_Elliott I’ll reach out to you via PM separately tomorrow.

13 Likes