Roon losing my audio devices

Thank You . Today was a perfect day. Just got home after 6 hours out and Roon was still working. Maybe the RAATServer refresh worked. Will keep monitoring

2 Likes

Still working this AM

1 Like

And this AM too!

2 Likes

Hi @Joe_Bornstein,

That’s great news! Was the HiFace still unplugged during this time? If it was - perhaps you want to try plugging it back in and see if the issue start occurring again.

HiFace has been plugged in all this time. I think your last suggestion to delete Roon file may have been the trick. We Will see over next few days. Another question: I will be on vacation Monday for 40 days. I usually shut down my Mac Mini and therefore Roon while I’m away. Any risk to Roon functioning?

Roon has continued working consistently now since the “fix”. Hoping that will continue. I will be going away for a vacation and plan to shut down my Mac Mini while away. Will that impact Roon in any way? I don’t want the missing audio flaw to reoccur. Is it best to close Roon before shutting down the computer?

Hi @Joe_Bornstein,

It’s always best to shut down apps before turning the computer off, but as long as you don’t forcefully remove the power while Roon is running, It shouldn’t impact Roon in a negative way. I would go ahead and close Roon and then power the PC off while you are away. Safe travels!

Thank You. I’ll miss Roon while I am away.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.