Roon lost contact with Qobuz - after about 4 tracks

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Same problem. Starting after playing 4 songs.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-30 um 14.41.24

Happens with all Audio Devices, Airplay, Naim, BlueSound Node 2i, PlayFi Martin Logan Unison.

Roon Version 1.7 (build 571)
Network is all ethernet wired (LAN)
Download 101.2 Mb/s
Network model Telekom Speedport W 724V

After playing 4 songs it shows Error loading page, check network connection.
Qobuz works fine in Naim and Node2i, not with Roon.

Thx for helping.

Hello @Christoph_Hegerl, and thanks for the details! Are you noticing this issue when you play to system output of your mac?

No. It happens while I’m streaming to my roon ready devices.
I restarted the Computer and the network several times. No changes.
I deleted roon and reinstalled it. No changes.
I disconnected and reconnect with Qobuz. No changes.
Thx for helping

Hello @Christoph_Hegerl, next time this issue occurs, could you please let me know which endpoint, how its connected, and which song was playing at the time? I’d like to enable diagnostics on your account and take a look, thanks!

In the meantime, could you please try lowering your streaming quality under Settings>Services>Qobuz temporarily and see if that helps, let me know!

Lowered the streaming quality to CD quality in Roon with qobuz. Happens still on all devices, Naim, Node 2i, etc.
qobuz works with naim and Node 2i and desktop without issues in their own application. Even in high resolution.

Thx again for helping

Hello @Christoph_Hegerl, any luck reproducing the issue with timestamps so we can check your diagnostic report? Please let me know! We’ll also want to know what song you were playing at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.