Roon Mac App Crashes on start-up

Roon Core Machine

Roon ROCK v 1.0 (build 227)
Running on Intel NUC NUC7i5BNH i5-7260U 3.4GHz 8GB RAM 120GB M.2 SSD

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Nighthawk D700 (Bridge mode) → Google Nest Wifi Router → Netgear GS205 Ethernet switch → Tp-link Av600 Powerline → Core

Connected Audio Devices

av600 Powerline → Mac Mini M1 2020 → SMSL Sanskrit 10th Mk2 via USB

(Additional connected devices include 3 x RPi Running Ropieee, Naim Uniti Nova and 4x Chromecast Audios, some through Powerline, some on wifi)

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

For the last couple of days, the Roon App Running on my Mac has crashed shortly after I open it. I am just using the app to control the USB DAC connected to my Mac - Library and Core all on the NUC. I get the start-up Roon Logo, a Waiting for Core screen, then it looks like Home is open for a brief half second, and then it crashes. I have unplugged the USB DAC, restarted the core, restarted the mac, and uninstalled and reinstalled Roon (and deleted library files) on my Mac. Same behaviour. I am having no issues using Roon Remote on my Android phone to control all other zones, so I do not think it is my (admittedly very janky) network setup

Oh, sorry, this has already been answered here and indeed worked.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.