Roon not discovering Devialet

I have been successfully using Roon with Devialet Ethernet, without too many problems now for several months. However, this morning Devialet has disappeared from Roon audio devices - ironically all the Bluesound devices with which I have ongoing problems connecting with Roon are all listed. I have rebooted and restarted everything but to no avail.

Hi @Paul_Williams ----- Thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing with the mentioned Devialet endpoint, would you kindly please provide me with the following:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify the exact Devialet model you are using.
  • Please describe your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating and what “tools” are being utilized to make these connections possible.

• Any issues communicating with the mentioned Devialet endpoint outside of the application? For example, are you able to successfully pin the IP address being assigned to the unit?

-Eric

Thanks - issue resolved. I should have posted earlier.