ROON not playing selected music. Error message: "Playing "artist" Undone" (initial German error message "Playing XXX Rückgängig")

Hi @Thomas_Kuhnel,

For the Devialet switch, there should only be two cables connected, one from the router which goes to the WAN or LAN1 port and one to the Devialet which is connected in any of LAN2 - LAN4. I am not sure what you have connected on LAN2-LAN4 at the present time, but I would suggest connecting those back to the router or the other place you had these connected to before.

Hi Noris, that’s exactly what I had done.

Hi @Thomas_Kuhnel,

Are you certain that this is a 100Mb/s switch and not a gigabit switch? Have you tried WiFi on the Devialet as I suggested earlier in the thread as well?

Hi Noris,
Yes, it is a 100Mb/s switch.
I wasn´t able to get WiFi enabled on my Devialet.

@Thomas_Kuhnel - Have you tried rebooting the Core + Devialet + Networking Gear after installing the switch? We haven’t been able to reproduce this behavior in-house and the 100Mbps switch idea was suggested by other Community members. While we have heard anecdotally that it will help, the real fix here would need to come from Devialet’s side.

Hi Noris,

That´s what Devialet support did send me:

Hi @Thomas_Kuhnel,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, I have been discussing your case with the support team as how to best proceed here.

As for next steps, we believe it would be useful to compare the behavior on two different zones. Can I please ask that you:

1. Update your Roon Core and Remotes to the newest build (build 521)

2. Have the Devialet plugged into the 100Mbps switch and let me know the exact local time + date + track this behavior occurs.

3. Try playing back for an extended amount of time to your System Output zone (a day or two) and let me know if you experience any issues when playing back to that zone? If you do - please note the exact local time + date + track of the problematic behavior.

Once we have the above information, I’ll go ahead and re-enable diagnostics mode and we can compare the two zones to see how they performed and if this issue is affecting the Devialet in a different way than the System Output zone.

Thanks!

Hi Noris,

Thanks for your message.I won´t be able to check on this until early March. I´ll provide you with an update, once available. Kind regards,
thomas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.