Roon Nucleus Dead?

Roon Core Machine:

Roon Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Verizon router, uses Ethernet connection

Connected Audio Devices

Nucleus connected to McIntosh C2700 pre-amp, which goes to amp and speakers.

Number of Tracks in Library

Approximately 11,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I was using an iPad to operate the Nucleus. A few weeks ago it stopped recognizing the Roon core. I opened a topic on this, which was closed by this website even though the problem is not resolved. The nucleus is now with the local stereo shop where I bought it for about 2 weeks. They are supposed to be working with Roon to resolve this. Wes from Roon Support was assisting me on this. Wes, please respond again and let me know if you are aware of Roon’s involvement with my nucleus, either remotely instructing the stereo shop, or if the Nucleus has been sent to Roon.

Pinging @Wes for you.

For clarity, I’m attaching the original thread here:

@Wes

Hi @Alan_Wishnoff,

I have communicated with your dealer and provided them with the template for getting a Nucleus repaired. We created an RMA ticket for this to happen. You should be able to get further information from your dealer as to where things are in the process. There have been no communications from them over the weekend since my last email to them.

Regards,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.