Connected Audio Devices

Sonos Port (2)
Hifi Rose RS250
Marantz AV7705
Apple TV

Number of Tracks in Library

40,000 tracks

Description of Issue

Trying to connect to Roon from MacBook Pro Running Ventura OS 13.0.1. Keep getting a message that Update available. When I click on “details” a message displays that an update is ready to be downloaded and it says “Click here to install” . Clicking does nothing. Whether I ignore the message or not, shortly later the message will appear “Lost Connection” followed by what appears to be an attempt to reconnect. Help!!!

@bhudkins, I moved your post to Nucleus Support. Which device is getting the update message? RoonOS was updated to Build 1154 last week, but other computers running Windows or MacOS are still on Build 1148 released November 8.

Sorry Robert, a correction: RoonOS was updated to Build 254 and Roon proper was updated to Build 1148 at least. The OP has both of those. Seems fine.

There was another update to RoonServer Build 1154 announced, but I am not sure if everyone received it - some posted they didn’t and there was some speculation if it was pulled due to a memory leak that was reported in some thread, but no official comments from Roonlabs. (I’m on earlyaccess so can’t say)

My apologies and thank you @Suedkiez, you are correct. I run a MacOS Roon installation so don’t always consider the language subtleties between RoonOS compared to Roon Server.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.