Roon Package won't restart automatically after power failure - Synology 218+

I have my Roon core installed on an SSD drive that is plugged in via USB 3.1 to the back of my synology 218+. The spinning drives inside the 218 have all of my music on them and that’s where the core is looking for the library. Everything works good except when the power goes out. The Synology NAS auto-restarts after a power outage and so do all of my other programs/packages, but for some reason the roon app does not and I have to login and start it manually. Is there any way to get Roon to restart automatically?

Do you have the latest RoonServer package installed?

Does it not work for you? Then please post more information:

• NAS model
  • DSM version
  • Roon Server package version (release date)

And while you wait on a further reply, a user also posted a workaround (before the package with the fix got released) that might still help:

PS: Think about adding an UPS to your NAS. A sudden power failure may damage Roon’s DB and the usually required filesystem checks after may take hours (depending of the amount and speed of the installed storage).

I was wondering if this issue is solved for the OP?

I have the same problem. Running Roon 20220216 on a 218+ and DSM 7.1.1 Furthermore I have an ext Samsung ssd exFAT connected to the USB 3.1 port.

Other then the OP I have a power saving schedule that turns on/of the NAS.

I prefer not to make changes in the root of the NAS as suggested by another user.