Roon/Qobuz just stops

About half a dozen times, maybe ten, since the 537 update, Roon has just stopped mid track when playing from Qobuz. Have super fast fibre broadband, never had such issues in the past. Don’t really want to raise it as an issue, but just saying in case other people have had similar experiences, or if it happens enough to annoy me in the future.

I’ve had a handful of unexpected stops while playing Qobuz over the last week or two. Sometimes it picks up where it left off after a few seconds, other times not. It hasn’t happened often enough for me to find any pattern to it - insofar as I’ve thought about it at all (not very much), I’ve assumed it’s a problem with Qobuz.

1 Like

It is working fine here, before and after 537 update. Lucky me… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Jez,

If you don’t want to raise it as an issue, you posted in the wrong category :slight_smile: , the #roon (software section) is for discussion, #support is for troubleshooting issues. If you wish to have us help, please provide the details we require from our guide:

If you don’t want to troubleshoot this, just let me know and I can move the thread over to #roon instead.

Hi @noris - do what you want with this … I had noticed other posts about dropouts from Tidal and Qobuz so thought I would post my experiences in case there is an underlying issue. It hasn’t happened often enough to be worth the hassle of troubleshooting it, but if it happens some more I will definitely raise it. Should it happen again, is there anything I can do at my end to capture any relevant information?

Hi @Jez,

Yes, there is. A timestamp of the issue (meaning exact local time + date + track the issue occurs on) and a copy of your Roon logs would provide some very useful info.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.