Roon RAAT is failing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Core is in a dedicated mini PC with Windows 64 bit.
The PC is connected via USB.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Devialet 220 Pro.

Description Of Issue
When launch Roon the RAAT is one of the zones I can choose, but after a while the sound goes out, I have to press again the streaming. When I change zone to USB everything goes OK.

Best regards,
PS: if you need further information let me know.

Hi @fernandes_sousa,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you elaborate a bit on exactly what you’re seeing? Is this only happening with one specific zones or all zones?

Hi,

Thanks for fast contact.

I use a Devialet 220 Pro and the ROON core is in a dedicated mini PC with windows 64 bit.

The PC is connected via USB.

WHEN I launch ROON the RAAT is one of the zones I can choose, but after a while Sound goes out, I have to press again the streaming. When I change zone to USB everything goes OK.

Best regards,

PS: if you need further information let me know

A miniPC is rather vague… what are the specific specs CPU RAM SSD etc LAN or WIFI

Hi,
it´s a i3 2,4 GHz with 8GB RAM and 250GB SSD. Is using LAN

Hello @fernandes_sousa,

Can you note the exact local time, date, and current track when this issue next occurs and manually send me a copy of your Roon Logs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

-John

Hi John,
I´m really sorry but I made a stupid mistake on the reading of the signals. RAAT has been working perfectly, my mistake.
For all who tried to help me, finding a solution, I apologize and my sincerely tanks.
Sousa

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.