Roon RAAT stopped working from one day (Saturday,8.2. evening) to the next day (Sunday, 9.2.). Nothing in the user environment was changed at all

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
1.7 (build 505) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
FRITZ! Box 7590 ZE Router. Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Devialet Expert 250 Pro connected to the Fritzbox via ethernet and to RAAT via WiFi

Description Of Issue****Description Of Issue
Roon RAAT stopped working from one day (Saturday, 8.2. evening) to the next day (Sunday, 9.2.). Nothing in the user environment was changed at all.

Hi @Thomas_Kuhnel,

It looks like the images you’ve added aren’t loading correctly — Can you try to re-add them?

Is this issue occurring with all types of content?

Are you experiencing this issue with other endpoints besides the Devialet?

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I am only straming Tidal to my Devialet- it happens with all Tidal content.

Here the pictures again:

And what happens if you use Roon to stream Tidal to your Lenovo ThinkPad X220 laptop?

1 Like

That´s working, I just checked. Thanks for your thought, Geoff.

But the most importan connection to my Devialet is still dead. As I had mentioned already, I haven´t changed anything, except sleeping for the rest of the night before switching on the system again, as numerous times before…

Hi @Thomas_Kuhnel,

Are you certain you are running build 505? The newest build available is build 511, so please do update if you are using an older build.

Can you please try rebooting your Core, Networking Gear and Devialet DAC to see if it helps with this issue?

1 Like

I noticed that your RAAT zone does not show a volume value but your AIR zone does. Can you play to your Expert Pro via AIR?

I’m asking this because I had a somewhat similar issue that I posted here:

Devialet AIR worked fine, but RAAT did not. RAAT remained as a selectable zone but no volume value. My post describes what happened. I did try rebooting everything router included to no avail. Strangely enough, swapping my ethernet cable seems to have resolved it. You might want to check your RAAT zone Device Setup -> Volume Limits to see what the values are.

You indicate you’re streaming via wifi so it’s unlikely the same issue. Still, very strange.

1 Like

Yes, you are right, it´s build 511 in the meantime. I had inserted the outdated system info.

I rebooted my Devialet and it worked. However strange that it was necessary to do.
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

NB: I wasn´t able to set up Devialet Air on my Devialet yet - hence I am not using it.

Glad to hear the reboot helped @Thomas_Kuhnel!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.