Roon Radio doesn't work as it should be

Hello.
I think that there is a problem with Roon Radio.
There are two examples:

1. I played Phil Siemers “Granny’s House Sesions”. At the end of the last song, the information appears “Roon Radio is limited to the library”, but at the end there was another information “Nothing silimilar was found”. But there is another album of the same artist: “Wer wenn nicht jetz”! When I played this album, the Roon Radio normally works after the last song
  2. There is a new album of Shawn Mendes “Wonder”. It’s the same problem - the first there is an information (at about 30 seconds before the end of the last song “Roon Radio is limited to the library”, but at the end there is another information “Nothing silimilar was found”). And nothing plays.
    It’s Shawn Mendes, c’mon. There is difficult to comment this.
    Could you chceck it?
    Marcin

Hi @Marcin_Pacyna,

I was able to start Roon Radio okay from the Wonder album you mentioned. Are you seeing this error for all albums you try to start Radio from?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.