Roon radio will not use qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Latest version of roon core 1.7 build 521 running on Linux mint 19.3

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fully wired Ethernet, roon core pc, and naim ndx2 connected to net gear switch gs108, in turn connected to router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Naim ndx2 using roon raat

Description Of Issue

Roon radio will not play anything from qobuz. I play a single track from my own library, at the end of the track I get “unexpected error” and “roon radio will play only from your library” even though it is set to use any source. If I play a track from qobuz the same error happens. So basically I get one song only and then nothing more.
I have restarted roon server
I have logged out and back in again to qobuz
I have toggled the roon radio only uses local setting on and off
I have to switch the roon radio setting to use local only otherwise it doesn’t work.
My qobuz subscription is a new one, I am still in the trial period, does that make a difference?
Thanks

Some images to help show what happens.
Setting “roon radio uses local library “ set to on
Play Coldplay track
Track finished and roon radio chose arctic monkeys
Track finished and roon radio chose kt tunstall
I switched the “roon radio uses local only” to off
Software thinks about what to play next, roon logo animation for a few seconds as the track gets to the end. Then error occurs and roon radio uses local only setting turns itself on,

Having same problem

Hi @FastHound and @Robert_Holloway,

Please see my post here:

Yep, working again. Thank you!

Hi, seems to be working now, it’s dipping in and out of qobuz. Thanks for quick resolution.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.