Roon remote (Android tablet) - Grouping Endpoints while in an idle state

Having an odd issue with my remote on Samsung Tab S 2. Often when remote has been left unattended for a while and I come back to it to switch album or whatever, the remote shows all end points grouped with another random end points or often grouped with itself. Fully closing and restarting the app sorts this. Anybody else get this at all? Combined with the not being able to connect bug it’s becoming incredibly frustrating to use. Don’t get this with the windows remote at all.

Hi @CrystalGipsy ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated.

Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you to please provide/verify the following:

1. Please describe your current setup as seen here.

2. During your troubleshooting of this issue have you tried reinstalling the application on the Samsung Tab S2?

-Eric

Roon core running on Linux (Vortexbox OS) 3.4Ghz i5 mk4, 4gb ram, 128gb ssd. Direct 1gb connection to router.
2 x raspberry Pi endpoints running Ropppie and hardwired using Homeplugs, 1 x raspberry Pi as squeezebox endpoint wireless.
Netgear r8000 router latest firmware.

No I have not reinstalled the remote. Will try it and see.