Roon Remote app crashing on iPad and iPhone

hello,
the roon app has been breaking for a few days. I can’t listen to 2 songs back to back. I am facing this situation even though I have unlimited internet connection. I am using your app on ipad and iphone. what could be my problem?
I request your help urgently please.
thanks, have a nice weekend.
Varujan

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Hey @Varujan_Ozbag,

Thanks a whole lot for reaching out and letting us know of the issue you’ve started experiencing. We’re sorry :sweat:

It would be very helpful to find out more about your setup, just as @Carl has asked (thanks! :pray:). Especially because support is closed over the weekend I wanted to ask if you could try this until Monday:

• uninstall the Roon Remote app on your iPad and iPhone
  • restart the iPad and iPhone
  • reinstall the Roon Remote app

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hey @Varujan_Ozbag,

I wanted to see if, after this long, there has been any improvement when using your iPad and iPhone with Roon. Can we help with anything? :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.