Roon remote cannot find remote libraries or core [resolved]

Hi @Niek_Zonneveld and @Syoon_Lim ---- Thank you both for the feedback and my apologies for the troubles here. To help me properly evaluate this issue you are experiencing may I kindly ask you both for the following:

1. A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better.

2. Can you please provide a description of your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I would like to get a sense of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

3. Have you always encountered this issue with your Roon remote or is this a recent observation that has been made? If this is indeed a recent occurrence, can you think of any changes that may have been made to your setup recently that would have impact on this behavior being noticed?

4. Are you noticing this behavior with any other devices acting as roon remotes or does this appear to be isolated to a single device?

5. Have you tried to reinstall the application?

-Eric