Roon Remote Image Saturation Issue - Lenovo M10 Android Tablet

Hi @noris ,

Hi guess the saturation/darkness might be a little bit less pronounced then initially. But as soon as I put the smartphone or computer side-by-side, no doubt that the issue was back.
I’ll try to save a screenshot and share.
Thanks!

Updated with screenshots.
Samsung S10

Lenovo M10 Tab

After comparing the two screenshoots, I conclude it’s the same as the initial problem.

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshots, @Carlos_Aniceto ! I’ve notified the team that the issue has returned, we are looking into this.

1 Like

Hi @noris,
Just to update that with build 970 no changes. Still having the colour/saturation issue.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Carlos_Aniceto ,

Thanks for letting us know! I see that your ticket is still in the development queue, but I am wondering if you could by any chance grab a new set of your Android ADB logs? I have provided instructions on how to access this below:

Connect your PC to Android phone and install ADB (instructions are here (all platforms)). Then:

1. Type adb shell in terminal
  2. Type logcat v (ref: Logcat command-line tool  |  Android Developers)
  3. Reproduce the problem and let terminal print logs for 3-5 more seconds
  4. Select output from the moment you started the reproduction of the bug till the very end
  5. Upload the log here and let us know once you have done so:

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/8i5239cc05950ac07456889838d9319545a82/external

Please let me know if this is possible, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @noris
Done!
Let me know if you successfully read the file.

1 Like

Hi @Carlos_Aniceto ,

I was able to retrieve the file successfully and I’ve passed this on to the team, thanks!