Roon remotes cannot connect roon core

Not sure then if it’s the same. Could be, but the odd thing about Erik’s Rock was that he has 3 TB of music files but 100% of the database disk available. Maybe this and the connection issues are unrelated, but who knows.

Both yours and his issues starting on 11/6 is interesting as well and maybe it’s hinting at a common cause, but maybe it’s a coincidence as well. :man_shrugging:

Hi @Matt_Dawson,

Your issue is different in that your ROCK install is not reporting back to Roon and hasn’t in over 2 months. We are seeing @Erik_Meier’s unit report back but I believe his ROCK is damaged in one way or another. You are certainly welcome to try and reinstall things but I suspect it won’t help since there is no network connectivity in your case.

Wes

Hi @Erik_Meier,

Did you get a chance to follow up on the steps I provided?

Thanks,
Wes

HI Wes. sorry i’m now very confused. My Neucleus seems to be connected to the network ( at least to my wife fi network ). I don’t know what a Rock is? it’s been working fine for the past 1.5 years up until last Sunday… so i’m surprised you say it hasn’t been sending reports to Roon for months??

i have already re installed the operating system via the administration page and all is showing as but it’s still stuck on “initialising”….

What else can I do? Are you saying I am out of options? i can see all my music files etc when I connect it to my Mac so i’m pretty sure the unit is not broken and the internal hard drive is ok……

Hi@Wes
I will follow up the steps you provided over the next weekend and I will let you know the end result.
Erik

Sorry. Getting threads crossed here. Please use this thread to continue troubleshooting with me and others.

Thanks,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.