Roon Server, Ubuntu, super high CPU usage, no access to Roon

Hi @Sebastian_Ptak,

Thank you for sending the backup over, I have requested that QA take a look when this reaches their queue. Please leave the backup uploaded to your Dropbox until this reaches their queue.

Hello @Sebastian_Ptak,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t comment on a timeline, but we believe we have made some changes with regard to this issue in our next Roon release.

I know it may not be the most ideal solution, but until the next release is published, I suggest using a fresh database for the time being, and once the release is out, we can circle back and see if it helped resolve this issue for you as well.

Thanks again for the report!

1 Like

Hello @Sebastian_Ptak/@Don/@Ian_Matyssik

We’ve recently released Roon 1.7 (Build 511) which includes changes that should improve this behavior. Please try loading up your old database and give it a try and let us know how it goes!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
The Team at Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.