Roon Server with MSB Renderer V2 Roon Endpoint and MSB Reference Transport Roon Ready

Hello @Lorenzo_Mutti,

I would reach out to MSB support for further assistance on this issue. They will be able to walk you though the necessary steps to get your DAC and Network Renderer updated.

-John

Hi @john,

I am already in contact with MSB. Seems to be an unusual case where the renderer does not update. I have already updated the DAC for a while now. Just repeated the procedure again to possibly force the renderer update.

Cheers, Lorenzo

Lorenzo, you stand not alone.My Premium has the latest firmware but will not update to ROON certified.

i have the same problme as yours

a very complicated serial number

version 1

outdated raat sdk version

MSB said the renderer will update automatically but i connect my dac online day and night and nothing happened.

I hope you have gotten your MSB renderer working with Roon and your DAC. Now that you’ve had some experience with it, are you happy with how it works and sounds? Are you able to compare the USB vs Network Renderer in sound quality?
I have an MSB Analog DAC with Quad USB and am considering the Network Renderer V2.
Thank you,
Scott

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: MSB Discrete DAC - USB module settings for MQA on Roon