Roon shuts down after 15 seconds or so

I have the same problem. I have Roon running on a Mac. The power cord to the Mac got unplugged and plugged in again. Roon works and will start to play a song and then stop after 30 sec or so. If I start another song it will do the same.

1 Like

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

1 Like

Hi @diederik_deruijter1, are you still seeing issues here? If so please provide the information above and we’ll be happy to help!

Hey @diederik_deruijter1,

Before closing this thread, I wanted to follow up one last time and see if you still needed our help with Roon. We’d love to help have you enjoy Roon without interruptions :nerd_face: