Roon shutting down on iPhone 12 Pro

Hi @David_Newman,

I’ve enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this should do is deliver a set of logs to our server next time your iPhone is online.

Can you please try to use the iPhone for a few minutes and let me know here once you have done so? I’m hoping that the Roon application is active long enough to deliver the log report, thanks!

I will not be home for a few hours, I’ll turn it on when I get back, thanks

1 Like

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 12 pro . Roon remote is crashing a lot .

Roon support is aware, they are testing my phone, as of now it seems not doing it, I would reach out to roon support. Good luck.

I reinstalled the app and restarted the phone and it doesn’t seem to be doing it anymore. Only time will tell.

1 Like

My iPhone 12 Max Pro same issue keeps crashing same point on every song maybe 5-10 seconds in.

Hi @David_Newman,

Have you had a chance to try to use the app? Is Roon still crashing?

Unfortunately, I am still not seeing any logs delivered on my end from your iPhone.

Would you by any chance be able to access the Console logs on the iPhone, reproduce the issue and send a set?

Yes, used it on Sunday, now seems to be working. I will let you know if it starts to act up again.

Thank you

1 Like

Same issue here
It was working flawlessly on iPhone 11, since the upgrade to 12 app is systematically crashing after few seconds

A post was split to a new topic: iOS Roon Crashed

Hi Robin, no fix that I am aware of, mine just started working! Contact support direct and see if they have figured it out…good luck.

David

A post was split to a new topic: iPhone 23 Pro Max Roon Crashes

1 Like

What a mess recently with apple devices and roon. I have to say I am using Audirvana more and more due to this.

I am having the same issue on my iPhone 12 ProMax, I have a Roon Core.

Yea, I am still have that issue, hope one day there will be a fix

Same issue here. The uninstall worked for a couple of weeks, now it’s back.

This is incredibly frustrating… and that’s before the playback crackle issues.

Another release loaded with problems wasting my tome to trouble shoot and fix. What do they do this?

Hello,

If you are crashing on Roon 1.8, please let us know here:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.