Roon skipping tracks, worked before

Having same problem. Worked before, uninstalled and reinstalled and it just skips tracks with no indication why. Been happening for a month. If I could send a log to support with instructions

Hi @nicholas_lafferty,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this issue occur for all of your zones or just some/one of them?

-Windows, Intel Core i7, Roon Version 1.7 build 667
-Netgear router over Ethernet

It occurs in 3 zones, only one it works in I don’t use as I don’t have the proper cable. Was using a DAC, now just going HDMI into a DENON and neither DAC or HDMI work

Nevermind, I’ve seemed to fix it by connecting other stuff

1 Like

Hi @nicholas_lafferty,

Thanks for letting us know you were able to resolve this issue!
If you need further assistance with Roon in the future, please just let us know!

Hmm, I would not call it fixed I would say your user accidentally discovered a work around. This is similar to my open issue and I would ask that Roon log a bug to provide user feedback when the track cannot be played and therefor will skip the track.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.