Roon + Sonos Airplay issues

hey @bluhska,
did you solve your problem? i face since a couple of days the same issue, when transmitting from Roon via Airplay to Sonos Speakers (I have several, and it does occur not only via one). For your information, I have connected one Sonos Speaker via Ethernet, so not using WIFI.

Any help in case you or someone have found a solution?

Thanks, Christian

Hey @bluhska,

sorry, maybe as add-on: did you face this issue, regardless of using the Sonos Speaker via Airplay or via the Sonos network? in Roon, my Sonos Speaker appear twice, I can connect them via AirPlay or via Sonos, but the beauty of Airplay is that I then see cover art and track/album information also in the Sonos app, in the other case not…

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hello @Christian_Volkmann,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does the issue also happen when you use Sonos streaming to the zones or only when using Airplay?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.