Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
Zusätzliche Betriebsystembeschreibung Nicht verfügbar
Betriebsystemhersteller Microsoft Corporation
Systemname ZOTAC-I5
Systemhersteller ZOTAC
Systemmodell ZBOX-CI523NANO/ZBOX-CI543NANO
Systemtyp x64-basierter PC
System-SKU NA
Prozessor Intel(R) Core™ i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2400 MHz, 2 Kern(e), 4 logische(r) Prozessor(en)
BIOS-Version/-Datum American Megatrends Inc. B320P205, 02.09.2016
SMBIOS-Version 3.0
Version des eingebetteten Controllers 255.255
BIOS-Modus UEFI
BaseBoard-Hersteller ZOTAC
BaseBoard-Produkt ZBOX-CI523NANO/ZBOX-CI543NANO
BaseBoard-Version XX
Plattformrolle Mobil
Sicherer Startzustand Aus
PCR7-Konfiguration Bindung nicht möglich
Windows-Verzeichnis C:\WINDOWS
Systemverzeichnis C:\WINDOWS\system32
Startgerät \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Gebietsschema Deutschland
Hardwareabstraktionsebene Version = 10.0.19041.1151
Benutzername Nicht verfügbar
Zeitzone Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
Installierter physischer Speicher (RAM) 16,0 GB
Gesamter physischer Speicher 15,9 GB
Verfügbarer physischer Speicher 10,4 GB
Gesamter virtueller Speicher 18,3 GB
Verfügbarer virtueller Speicher 13,5 GB
Größe der Auslagerungsdatei 2,38 GB
Auslagerungsdatei C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel-DMA-Schutz Aus
Virtualisierungsbasierte Sicherheit Wird ausgeführt…
Virtualisierungsbasierte Sicherheit – erforderliche Sicherheitseigenschaften
Virtualisierungsbasierte Sicherheit – verfügbare Sicherheitseigenschaften Allgemeine Virtualisierungsunterstützung, DMA-Schutz
Virtualisierungsbasierte Sicherheit – konfigurierte Dienste
Virtualisierungsbasierte Sicherheit – ausgeführte Dienste
Unterstützung der Geräteverschlüsselung Ursachen dafür, dass die automatische Geräteverschlüsselung nicht erfolgreich war: Das TPM ist nicht verwendbar., Die PCR7-Bindung wird nicht unterstützt., Fehler bei der Schnittstelle für Hardwaresicherheitstests. Das Gerät unterstützt kein Modern-Standby., Das TPM ist nicht verwendbar.
Es wurde ein Hypervisor erkannt. Features, die für Hyper-V erforderlich sind, werden nicht angezeigt.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

LAN 1 Gbit

Connected Audio Devices

Sonos, Sound Interface, devialet

Number of Tracks in Library

More than 100.000

Description of Issue

After upgrading/updating to the latest roon version, the database was changed. After this roon does not start anymore. I have tried to restore a backup, but the end result is always the same. roon does not start anymore. The latest try, deleting the db folder, run roon without db, and import the db. This works until the db is changed/altered. I have tried this with my last 3 backups, always the same result.
pls help

It seems you’re not alone. See this similar thread.

A post was split to a new topic: Roon stop working / database issue, please help

A database backup from Januar 2021 fixed the issue. Christmas is approaching, pls make the process to alter the database more robust. This is the third time, where an update breaks the system.
THX in advance, if you would like to have a backup of the database or log files to follow this issue up, feel free to contact me.

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’re having loading the Roon database. Typically, problems loading the database mean that it may have been corrupted at some point. We have more information about what can cause corruption and steps that you can take to recover your database here:

If you’re having any issues after following the recovery steps above, please let me know!

As an aside, right now our team is working on some changes that will help our customers detect corruption when it’s happening. If you don’t mind, I’m hoping you could take two minutes to send us your corrupt database. That way our team can analyze the type of corruption and prevent similar cases in the future.

Here’s how you can help:

1. Follow the recovery steps above
  2. Zip up your Roon_OLD or RoonServer_OLD folder (right-click it and select “Compress…”):
  3. Sumbit the .zip file to us through our Database Corruption Issues portal

Your participation will go a long way in helping our team improve corruption detection, so we’d greatly appreciate your help. :pray:

1 Like

Hey @Sebastian_Gregory,

It’s been a while since Dylan’s last post and I wanted to keep this thread active until we made sure you’re all set.

Could you please share any update you have with us? We’d love to hear from you :nerd_face:

1 Like