Roon stopping midway through a track

I was not playing different content just qne source to the Dynaudio Connect.

Do you think they should both be set to the same zone for playing library files from the laptops hard drive?.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Dropouts in Roon (recent issue)

Hi @Stewart_Taylor,

I wanted to reach out because I’ve been keeping an eye on our servers, waiting for the aforementioned diagnostics report.

For some reason it is not reaching our servers, even after I tried re-enabling diagnostics on your account. I also ran a quick test and I was able to submit a similar report from my setup here, so something else is going on.

So we can move forward, I was hoping for now you could use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. We will need logs from your Core machine.

Hi,what does that mean?.
Because it is not reaching your servers have i logged in to some fake account to have it not reach your servers.
Is this normal?.

Hi @Stewart_Taylor,

It means that we enabled diagnostics on our side but your Core machine didn’t provide the diagnostics report to us. This can happen sometimes if there is a connection issue, but it’s typically nothing to worry about too much. If you send over the log files, as mentioned above, that should also provide the team with information about what you’re experiencing here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.