Roon stops after a few songs

I have tried to use multiple endpoints with no success. It might play a few songs and then just stops. I google mesh inside and 275mbit connection.

Paying for features that don’t deliver.

Is your core wired or on wireless?

The endpoint connected to the main system with microRendu is Ethernet. That works fine without drop outs. It’s all the others that are suppose to work that constantly fail. iPad, iPhone. You ever try to plug a Ethernet cable into one of those?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon is slow at starting playback

Hi @Paula_Dickerson,
Have you raised this issue directly with Support in the past? The reason I ask is that GoogleMesh has some particular networking issues which might be at play with your system.
This thread raises some of the issues one could run into.
There is a general note from Google about how to wire the router with this system.
https://support.google.com/wifi/answer/6240987?hl=en
Your issue will likely be unique and probably requires a unique solution. Opening a thread in support with the specifics of how your system network is setup may help you get the satisfaction you deserve.

1 Like

Hi @Paula_Dickerson,

Can you please provide some more information regarding your setup here?

• Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

• Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

• Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Some other additional info which may be helpful:

• Are you using any switches/range extenders/powerline adapters in your setup?

• Do both streaming (TIDAL/Qobuz) and local media files experience this issue or just one and not the other?

• When this issue occurs, are you presented with any error messages?

• Where is the media located, is it on an internal drive, an external drive or on a NAS?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.