Roon stream of radiio AAC

Roon Core Machine

QNAP 5.1.1.2491

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Standard Linksys Velop from Gigaclear fibre

Connected Audio Devices

Mac Mini (Ethernet wired), Devialet (Wifi)

Number of Tracks in Library

Just under 800 albums

Description of Issue

I can’t stream ACC when accesing Live Radio - MP3 streams work fine. Whether access from my Mac Mini or Devialet I experience the same. I have seen previous threads on this but to be honest I didn’t really understand them!! Can anyone help?

Fyi. I’ve downloaded an ffmpeg file from Qnapclub store and loaded it into the RoonOnNas/bin folder but Roon still loads with the system default. Still drawing a blank! This is the filename ffmpeg_5.0.1.1_x86_64.qpkg, The QNAP I am using is a TS 253D

So I now have got to the point where I can load a ffmpeg file, but I can’t seem to source one that works for my QNAP TS 253D x86_64 architecture!!! If anyone has any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try this:

Your advice is really appreciated and thank you for replying! My TS 253D is however x86_64 architecture, so I had been trying to find an x86_64 static that worked - and have so far failed. So you think the amd64 static will work on my NAS?

Just tried it and it works!!! Yayyyyyyyy! Thank you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.