Roon systematically not identifying artists of albums loaded from iTunes

Still no love?

Hi @Peter_Galvin1,

Sorry for the delay here. I took a look at our internal tracker today, and I can see that your ticket is still in our review queue. This means our team is still planning to look at this, but it has not reached the queue yet.

I have submitted an update request to QA and once the ticket has been reviewed by the QA team I will let you know. Thanks in advance for your patience!

– Noris

Still having this specific problem.
In summary.
Macos latest, Roon latest.
Buy a CD, itunes imports it with no problems.
Sometimes roon identifies a CD fine. Other CDs shows as unidentified.
On those unidentified, Roon usually sees one track as very very long (> 1 hour) , and the others fine.
PLaying the track, of course it’s the normal length.
Manually identifying the track works but of course is a pain.

Hi @Peter_Galvin1,

Our sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you here.

I am looking over the case notes from this issue, and we believe that this behavior might be related to your current database.

Can I please request that you send us a copy of your Roon database by using these instructions and another copy of one of these problematic albums?

I will private message you a location where you can upload both. Thank you!

Database sent a while ago. No news I assume.

Hi @Peter_Galvin,

No news as of yet. Loading up and testing a database does take a significant amount of time and QA does plan to take a look at it, but they have not had a chance yet. I appreciate your patience while this makes the way through their queue.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon asks for password every time I logon and then asks me to unauthorize one core