Roon to Sonos with Tidal: stops after some seconds

Hello, I use Roon on a Mac Mini and listen to music on several Sonos devices, mostly with Tidal. It’s getting worse and worse that the music just stops playing after a short while. if I go directly through the Sonos app, everything is ok - what’s wrong?

Hi @Juergen_Kijek,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

When playing to the Sonos devices are they grouped? If you play to them individually do you experience the same behavior? If you play only local content instead of TIDAL does the same behavior occur?

Hi Dylan,
i solved my problem by changing my network envirement.
I have a complicated one to reach 100% WLAN in the hole house.
The Problem was, that the core (a mac mini) was connected via WLAN to an other router than e.g. the NAS-Server and the the internet modem.
After changing NAS, Internet and the first Sonos Bridge all the the same Router I got an stabil connection.
Kind regards
Juergen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.