Roon update and screen white after

LENOVO i5 / W10 PRO / 1.7 build 571

Detalles de la red (incluido el modelo / fabricante del equipo de red y si está en WiFi / Ethernet)

Ethernet intel 82579 gigabit

Dispositivos de audio (especifique qué dispositivo está utilizando y su tipo de conexión: USB / HDMI / etc.)

Caja Pro-ject S2

PROBLEM
I have updated room in W10 and it starts well, but after a while it is working, if I change the screen to another application and come back, the screen goes blank, although it still works.
The same thing happens if I minimize the screen and maximize it again, the screen remains blank.
I have to close and open it again to be able to see the screen again, but then it happens again.
has been updating.

Hi @Rafa_del_Olmo,

Does the 32-bit version of Roon have the same behavior? I would make a Backup of your database and then try to install the 32-bit one from our Downloads Page.

A post was split to a new topic: Whiteout issue on Mac

I have tried the 32 bits and it does the same. Before updating roon yesterday, it worked fine

[image]

Hello, I have 5 days left of the test and I cannot pay the annual subscription if this problem is not solved,
Thank you.

Hi @Rafa_del_Olmo,

Can you please provide the following?

1. A screenshot of the issue
  2. Press the bottom left “Windows button” and search for “System Information”
  3. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> System Summary information
  4. Provide a screenshot of your System Information -> Components -> Display information
  5. Logs from your affected device right after the issue occurs. Logs can be accessed by using these instructions and sent through Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com or alternate means.

I will follow up via private message regarding the trial.

Hello , I send the requested data

A post was merged into an existing topic: Whiteout issue - 32-bit didn’t help

something new?.
thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for sending these over @outfaced / @Rafa_del_Olmo.
We are still investigating this issue at the time, but I have added your reports to the investigation ticket.

I am running out of the trial period again and I cannot use it in these conditions, if you can extend the trial period until it is resolved and then I will contract the annual membership

My workaround for now is the multiply desktop function in win 10 - roon is always maximized in full screen mode on a extra desktop.

It seems the new update addresses the problem - so far everything looks normal again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello All,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.7 Build 610, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.