Roon won't open. Non-responsive

Hi @hmb2 ----- Thank you for the report and apologies for the troubles here. Along with the information that @Greg has inquired about just above, I would also like to gather some logs from you so our developers can have a closer look into this issue for you. I will be contacting you via PM momentarily with instructions.

-Eric

Hi @hmb2 ----- I wanted to touch base with you as I see you’ve upload your logs to our servers. Thank you.

Moving forward I would like to gather a bit more information from you to help aide in our evaluation of this problem. May I kindly ask you for the following:

1. I see you mentioned that you are making use of a Mac to run Roon. Could you please expand on this information a bit more as seen here. The more detail you can provide us about your setup the better.

2. Can you please describe your network configuration / topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware that you may be using.

3. Can you verify where is your music located? On the internal HD, or external drive or NAS?

4. Have you always experienced this problem or is this something that has developed recently? If this is indeed a recent observation can you think of anything that may have changed to your setup? Updates? New software? New gear?

-Eric