Roon won't work with Tidal

@support hey, can settle problem with version 831 it always disconnect from Tidal and keep restarting the Mac or router to make it run.

Post in the support area to get support

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum, let see if @support can help.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

everytime start playing song from tidal maybe 1 min then change to another album come out notify say line too slow to connect with tidal media,
I’m using M1 Mac mini 2021,8gb ram,256gb ssd as core and roon version is 831
network router-tp link ax3000 and connect to my core using lan cable
using tidal for streaming service and 100 tracks in my library,
I test many times to reinstall or restart core and router all same issue with this, i notice got a lot ppl face this issue and still don have any solution, by the way I using application of tidal with Mac,iphone and other MP3 player all function like a normal…

Hey @JACKY_WONG1,

We’re so sorry to hear about the trouble… :pensive:

I wonder, could you please change your Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS? Does it help?

nope,i try all method and still cant solve this problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.