Roon working with Tidal freezes when playing via an Oppo UDP 203

I still have this issue. Roon working with Tidal freezes when playing via an Oppo UDP 203. Roon working with Tidal works when it directly plays the music from Tidal on a Google Pixel C. So the underlying issue is the Oppo UDP 203. The UDP has the latest firmware, and was working to play music without freezing up to this week. I have downloaded Roon/Tidal on a Pixel 3XL in addition to the Pixel C, to play tracks, but again when the music is playing through the Oppo UDP 203 it freezes.
Any suggestions are appreciated ASAP, as Roon is not cutting it right now. Thanks

I would start a new thread in support, fill in the template with your equipment and support will see it better.

Hello @Hayward_Reed,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I also recommend:

• Rebooting the core
  • Try playing local content and let us know if that works

Dear Mr. Nienkirchen:

This issue has already been resolved. Please review my previous statements made under the Support heading to Roon Labs.

Sincerely,

Hayward Reed

Glad to hear! I’ll take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.