Roon works with everything except Simaudio Moon Neo MiND 2

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro (Version 1909) | Roon Version 1.7 (Build 667)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear N600 | WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Simaudio Moon Neo MiND 2 | MiND Module Version 1.40 | MiND Version 1.10 | WiFi

Description Of Issue

I can not get Roon to work with my Moon MiND 2. On the same network, other devices are working fine: I am able to use Roon smoothly with my Chord Hugo 2, Google Chromecast and Apple TV devices. However, the Roon software will not detect the Moon MiND 2. I have tried disabling the firewall and allowing Roon/RAATServer through the firewall. I have tried power cycling the devices. However, the issue remains unresolved. Would you please advise?

Can you connect the Mind 2 through ethenet instead of WiFi

Thanks for your prompt response. I’ve tried connecting the MiND 2 through Ethernet instead of WiFi as you suggested. Unfortunately, Roon still will not find the MiND 2. The MiND 2 works fine with its own Moon app, streaming content from Tidal. I wonder, what would you recommend next? Thanks again.

Is it enabled in settings under audio or its not showing there ?

Unfortunately, it’s not even showing there. :frowning_face:

Hi @Duy_Tran1,

Can you please use these instructions to access your Roon logs and send me a set via private message (click my name -> message)? Any questions, just let me know, thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Moon Neo 380 - DSD Limit 128