rooNuimo – best Roon controller ever

Hallo Roon community,
today I had the chance to visit Senic in Berlin, the manufacturer of the Nuimo.

They still have a lot of brand new white Nuimos. Only the controls without the Nuimo-Hub. This means they can be used with a Raspberry Pi and rooExtend to control Roon :+1: :slight_smile:

They offered me access to these as “Bulk-Devices” without the fancy cardboard box and all that is normally included in the box (a manual, the photo of the creators and the magnetic holder plate). These devices are brand new with the latest firmware, thoroughly tested and run fine with rooNuimo.

The drawback is that they do not offer any guarantee on these Bulk-Devices. Another disadvantage is that they don’t sell them individually. That means I had to order in quantities and redistribute them for a really attractive price!

To get an overview I would like to collect prospects who are interested in buying one or more of these Nuimos. I plan to bundle your inquiries and forward them to Senic as a bulk order.

To get an overview how many of you are interested in these brand new and tested devices, I kindly ask you to send me an e-mail at info(at)definiteaudio(dot)de with subject “Nuimo Prospect and your country name”. These e-mails are no orders only a hint for me if it makes sense spending more time and efforts on this topic.

If there are enough request I will setup an online shopping opportunity at beginning of September to collect your orders. My plan is to ship the Nuimos worldwide.

Best DrCWO

15 Likes