Rugby's Weekly Roon User and Music Google Chat

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

(old link removed)

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Not going to be able to make today, daughter home from Hawaii and a very short weekend unfortunately.
Have fun!

Have fun. Andy says Hi!

Greetings Everyone! Today at 3 pm EST will be the usual weekly meetup. So, crack open a beverage of choice and join us.

As always, if you are having an issue, want to ask questions about Roon, or other hardware/software audio topics, or just chat about music.

OLD LINK REMOVED

Please keep in mind, everyone here is a fellow user like yourself; so this is NOT an official chat.

Hopefully make next week

Everyone says HI back!

1 Like

Got like five free minutes…lol

1 Like

(Old link removed)

Thanks for today.

2 Likes

((old link removed))

http://meet.google.com/bsg-zynx-mzh

And another week missed thanks to Porsche…got back about 8 minutes ago.
Mucho apologies

Drop in quickly and say Hi Steve from Minn is here

((Old LInk Removed))

Great meetup guys. Loved the deep insight into the Mofi process by Dan. Andybob told us of how my suggestion to find and listen to Kate Bush’s cover of Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing” from the week prior, led him on a journey where he discovered other cover songs by Kate. He was struck by the one I’ve linked below, I’d never heard it before and it is, imho, beautiful. I love it when we all help each other in the discovery of new music and our musical journeys intertwine.

Thanks guys, see you next week!

3 Likes

Hello!

I have some work I need to do and I am not sure I’ll finish and be available by 3. I will update no later than 2pm on whether I can make it. If another one of the regulars want to pick up hosting today, please do.

Cheers,
Rugby / Daniel

Update later than normal, still working and can’t make it.

2 Likes

You may have mentioned this during the meet but Kate’s covers are available on the 4th CD of these releases:

https://www.discogs.com/release/17243002-Kate-Bush-Remastered-Pt-IV

https://www.discogs.com/release/13321670-Kate-Bush-The-Other-Sides

1 Like

I showed them the vinyl !

1 Like

Not very Roon friendly then. At least you can order the ‘proper’ ones now I’ve linked them for you :wink:

(old link removed)